Table of contents:
Video: Petersburg Club Of Natural Agriculture
2023 Author: Sebastian Paterson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 05:47
Gardening tools and preparations for agricultural technology Natural farming
St. Petersburg, KIM ave., 4; (from the "Primorskaya" metro station - 740 meters to the left on Odoevskogo street - 10 minutes on foot along the sidewalk, without crossing the road), tel. (812) 715-5370
St. Petersburg, st. Varshavskaya, 110; (from the exit of the metro station "Moskovskaya", closest to the "Victory" square, go behind the "McDonald's" 250 meters by yards towards Varshavskaya street), tel. (812) 971-4727
St. Petersburg, st. Utochkina, 2, building 1; (200 meters from the Komendantskiy prospect metro station), tel: (812) 342-7813
St. Petersburg, Prosveshcheniya Ave., 24/2; (900 meters from the metro station "Prospect Prosvescheniya"), tel: (812) 971-37-27 Opening
hours of shops:
January - May: every day from 10 to 20 (lunch 14-15), except holidays;
June - November: from 10 to 20 (lunch 14-15) except holidays and Sundays;
December: daily from 10 to 20 (lunch 14-15), December 31 to 14.00.
- Processing and storage of crops
- Water filters "Hercules"
- Organic fertilizers and green manures
- EM products
- Sprayers and drip irrigation systems
- Garden equipment
- Phyto-lamps, films
St. Petersburg Club of Natural Agriculture was created to help people working on the ground.
As of 01.02.2017, more than 21,000 people are members of the St. Petersburg Club of Natural Agriculture.
The club unites people who already use Natural (organic) farming or are just studying it - people who want to grow high yields that are good for health with less effort and cost!
Participation in the Club is voluntary, we do not have any fees and compulsory meetings.
Free seminars and consultations are held in the Club for training in Natural Agriculture
Seminars are held in 3 places:
- in the Cultural Center "Troitsky" (Obukhovskoy Oborony Ave., 223, 300 m from the Proletarskaya metro station);
- in the Cultural and Leisure Center "Moskovsky" (Varshavskaya st., 98, entrance from the courtyard, 420 m from the metro station "Moskovskaya");
- in the Central Library of the Primorsky District (Bogatyrsky Prospekt, 9, 1300 m from the Pionerskaya metro station).
Consultations are held in the stores of the Club:
- at 4 KIM Avenue - on Tuesdays from 18.00 to 19.30;
- on the street Varshavskaya, 110 - on Wednesdays from 18.00 to 19.30;
- on the street Utochkina, 2 - on Thursdays from 18.00 to 19.30;
- on Prosveshcheniya Ave., 24/2 - check by phone. 971-3727.
In addition, we:
- publish the all-Russian newspaper "Prirodnoe ZemleDelie" (with the participation of other Russian Clubs of Natural Farming and Natural Farming Centers "Shining"), which can be purchased in the stores of the Club or subscribed to it by mail - index 83732 in the catalog of the Russian press "Mail Russia ";
- We write articles in newspapers ("Evening Petersburg", "Change", "Useful for a pensioner") and magazines ("Flora Price", "Electric", St. Petersburg Dachny magazine "," U'Dachny Petersburg ");
- we perform on radio and television;
- we participate in horticultural exhibitions-fairs:
- in the Club and at exhibitions we constantly consult on the agricultural technology of Natural farming and the use of all offered goods.
In addition to free training, the Club supplies gardeners with tools, biological products and other products for Natural Agriculture and Health through its 4 stores. And not all in a row, but by selecting the best products from similar ones, based on the experience of employees and members of the Club, as well as the experience of more than 70 similar Clubs in Russia, with whom we constantly communicate and exchange experience.
What does membership in the Natural Agriculture Club give
Club members come to the Club with their questions and suggestions, receive free consultations, exchange experiences with each other, attend seminars and other Club events, receive SMS and e-mail mailings with Club news (information about seminars, new products, and etc.).
Club members (upon presentation of a Club discount card) receive a 10% discount on most of the Club's products, and within 10 days starting from the date of birth - a 15% discount (5% as a gift).
You can join the Club by filling out a questionnaire indicating your contact details and buying a Club discount card for 50 rubles.
According to rumors, there are gardeners who do not work almost on the site, do not dig, do not weed, do not loosen, hardly water, and do not appear on the site every weekend, but they all "are rushing", and the harvest! In general, they know the "cock's word". What is this word? This is a well-forgotten and modernized agricultural technology of natural ( organic ) agriculture ( APZ )
If you rely on natural agricultural technology in your summer cottage, then you can work 2-3 times less ( less digging, weeding and watering ), get a yield 2-3 times higher and increase soil fertility! And at the same time, doing without mineral fertilizers and pesticides, grow an ecologically clean crop
Secret firstMany summer residents, gardeners and gardeners constantly complain about crop failure due to "bad soil": if there would be black soil, then … And so - no matter how much you fertilize, dig, or loosen, there is still little sense: the earth is solid like a sole by autumn, and the harvests are not growing. S
According to Russian legislation, an organic product is a product obtained without the use of pesticides and other plant protection products, without chemical fertilizers, stimulators of growth and fattening of animals, antibiotics, hormonal and veterinary drugs, GMO ( genetically modified organisms ), not subjected to processing using ionizing radiation in accordance with sanitary rules
How to create a beautiful garden using natural stonesThe Yakovlev family won the most prestigious competition of the year "Gardener-2005", announced by the Russian Union of Gardeners. Their plot in the Pavlovskoye-1 horticultural non-profit partnership (Pushkinsky district of St