Table of contents:
Video: Treatment Of Urolithiasis, Recipes For Dissolving And Removing Stones
To clear the reservoir of dirty water, you must stop pouring dirty water into it. When we swallow in an infinite number of tablets, it is difficult to count on the fact that the blood and organs of excretion, in particular, the kidneys and bladder, will not be slagged. It is necessary to stop the process of the formation of toxins in the body and deposit them in the form of sand or stones, without waiting for the process to become irreversible, when it is no longer possible to do without the intervention of a surgeon.
Numerous factors, against the background of which the disease occurs, are divided into external and internal. External pathogenetic factors include nutritional characteristics, temperature, air humidity, composition of drinking water and its saturation with salts. For example, plant and dairy foods promote urine alkalinization, meat foods - its oxidation. Drinking water, supersaturated with calcium salts, reduces the acidity of urine and causes an excess of calcium salts in the body. It is noted that the deterioration of well-being and, in connection with this, the deterioration of nutritional conditions leads to a decrease in diseases caused by an increase in the level of uric acid in the blood (uraturia).
One of the stone-forming factors is an increase in urine concentration when its dissolving capacity decreases. This can be avoided with high fluid intake. There is an increased tendency to form stones during nervous experiences and other stresses. External causative factors include drugs (sulfonamides, antibiotics, anticoagulants), which, with prolonged use and impaired outflow of urine, can serve as a stimulator of the process of stone formation.
Attention should also be paid to internal factors: the state of the body, various kinds of diseases associated with dysfunctions, can lead, for example, to an increased release of calcium salts from bone tissue and the formation of oxalates. For example, bone injuries, osteomyelitis, osteoporosis increase serum calcium levels, and as a result, a complication occurs in the form of kidney stones. Dysfunction of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, peptic ulcer, dysbiosis) also leads to a violation of the acid-base balance in the body in the process of removing calcium salts from the small intestine.
Often, urolithiasis is a genetic disorder
All these conditions must be analyzed in order to identify the causes of the formation of urolithiasis and, having got rid of them, successfully continue to engage not only in treatment, but also in prevention.
Proper nutrition is the most important thing in treatment. The main diet should be vegetables and fruits. Fats, lard should be excluded from the diet.
To alleviate the condition of the kidneys, it is necessary to exclude from the diet foods that are heavy for their functions, including nitrogen-containing substances, such as meat, fish, cottage cheese, milk.
The more we eat them, the higher the content of nitrogenous compounds (urea, creatinine, ammonia) in the blood, and the stronger the poisoning of the body with these substances.
From plant foods with oxalate stones, you should limit the intake of beets, spinach, cocoa, canned tomatoes. Fresh tomatoes can be used for food. It is advisable to use fresh cabbage, apples, pears.
With the constant use of bread, cereals and flour products in the body, the amount of inorganic calcium gradually increases and sand and stones are formed in the liver and kidneys. Therefore, this is evidence of the body's inability to remove accumulated inorganic calcium, and this is facilitated by nutrition with starchy foods and sugar.
Preventive treatment, which allows you to get rid of slagging of the kidneys and bladder with sand and stones, is to fast one day a week with plenty of water.
Do not use separately plants that have a strongly pronounced diuretic effect - horsetail grass, birch buds, lingonberry leaves - they irritate the renal pelvis. These plants are best used in harvests in which their relative content is 10-15%. It is better to use herbs with a pronounced anti-inflammatory and mild diuretic effect. Use in low-component collections: knotweed, nettles, wheatgrass rhizomes, lungwort, birch leaves, strawberry leaves, golden rod, common snake. Take 1 glass in the morning and evening half an hour before meals. If you use only diuretics, this can lead to severe pain and injury to the walls of internal organs.
- Pumpkin is a universal remedy that restores metabolic processes. Cleans the kidneys. Drink juice 3/4 cup three times a day. Pumpkin roots have a good stone-running action. Insist 2 tablespoons in 1/2 liter of water for 3 hours, drink 3/4 cup three times a day for two months.
- Infusion of heather works well for stones - a tablespoon in a glass of water, leave for 1 hour. Drink 3/4 cup three times a day.
- Infusion of knotweed - 2 tablespoons per glass of water - promotes the release of stones, acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- Juniper berries are used in the form of infusions - a tablespoon in a glass of water. Cannot be used for nephrosis and nephroso-nephritis.
- To remove stones, drink radish juice with honey (1: 2), a tablespoon three times a day, half an hour after meals for 3-4 weeks.
- The summer method of cleaning the kidneys from stones is called the use of carrot, beet and cucumber juices in equal parts - drink 1 glass on an empty stomach in the morning. In spring and autumn, a chopped mixture of 0.5 kg of parsley, 200 g of honey and 1 lemon is used. Take three times a day for a tablespoon for two months.
- Pour a glass of cucumber seeds with 1 liter of boiling water, add a spoonful of honey and insist in a thermos for 6-8 hours. They drink the entire infusion during the day, without taking anything else in food.
- Potato peelings (100 g per 0.5 l of water) are boiled for 30 minutes and after 12 hours of infusion, take 1/4 cup 3-4 times a day. The combination of birch buds with dill seeds helps well.
- Tea from the roots of sunflower (200 g per 3 liters of water boil for 2 minutes. Drink 1 glass at a time, 1.5 liters per day for 2-3 weeks. During this period, you should not eat acidic foods and need less salt.
- Decoction of pea herb, collected during flowering, - 1 tbsp. l. in a glass of boiling water, drink 1-2 tbsp. l. 2-3 times a day.
- Decoction of wheatgrass rhizomes: 2 tbsp. l. insist 12 hours in a glass of cold water. Re-pour a glass of boiling water, leave for 15 minutes and mix both infusions. Take half a glass four times a day. Or prepare a 10% decoction of wheatgrass rhizomes and drink up to 1 liter throughout the day.
- An effective method for dissolving kidney stones is steam from unripe straw and oat panicles, harvested 10 days before ripening. Fill a three-liter jar with finely chopped parts of oats, pour boiling water and wrap it for 8-10 hours. The solution is stored in the refrigerator, but drink 1 glass warm before meals and always at night before bedtime. Water, tea, juices are not drunk during the treatment period. The course of treatment is 2-3 months.
- Finely chop 1 kg of green parsley and 1 large celery root and add 1 liter of water and 1 liter of honey, then bring to a boil over low heat. After three days of infusion, pour again 1 liter of water and bring to a boil again. Drink the mixture three times a day before meals, 3 sips, until it ends. Repeat the course during the summer-autumn season. The stones are crushed and come out as sand without pain.
- A quick way to dissolve urinary stones and remove them with urine in the form of sand is a decoction of onions (1 kg), minced with 400 g of sugar (for diabetics - sorbitol). The broth is cooked for two hours, then filtered through cheesecloth. The resulting 1/2 l of filtrate is divided into 4 parts. In the morning before breakfast, take the first dose, which causes loosening of the stool. Subsequent doses are taken at 12, 16 and 20 hours. All this time, the cleansing of the body continues, and by 2-3 o'clock in the morning, increased urination begins with the removal of sand. Cleaning takes 4-5 days.
- A decoction of 1.5 kg of spruce green cones in 3 liters of water with 1 kg of sugar. Take it for 1 tbsp. l. three times a day before meals with milk.
- The inner walls of chicken stomachs, after cleaning, must be dried and taken a pinch on an empty stomach to dissolve urinary stones.