Table of contents:
- Varieties of grapes, lilies, berry and ornamental shrubs zoned for the North-West
- Landscape services
- Landscape services in St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region
Video: Nursery Northern Vine, Grape Seedlings, Landscaping
Varieties of grapes, lilies, berry and ornamental shrubs zoned for the North-West
Address: LO, Vsevolozhsky district, SNT Virki-2, Centralnaya, 251
Coordinates for the navigator:
+7 (950) 029-77-62, Anna, delivery and mailing, consultations
+7 (901) 308-32-09, Svetlana, advice on growing assortment
+7 (960) 249-09-41, Sergey, grape cultivation specialist, winemaker
VKontakte group: vk.com/landuslugi
Youtube channel: www.youtube.com / channel
Country shops Plant nurseries Landscape design studios
We have been cultivating grapes in the Leningrad Region for over 15 years.
The nursery offers seedlings of many proven grape varieties for open and protected ground, adapted to the climatic conditions of the North-West.
The most popular of them are:
- Zilga. This is the most vigorous grape with a lambrusca flavor, but, unlike Isabella, Zilga does not knit the skin, the pulp is sweeter, there is no hard bag inside, and the aroma, which is called Labruscan, is the same, so many varieties with this taste are called Isabella although these are completely different varieties;
- Supaga. It has a pleasant taste with a strawberry aroma. The color is greenish-yellow, it acquires an amber structure closer to maturity, the pulp is fleshy-juicy, pale yellow.
- The beauty of the north. Harmonious taste, very healthy berries: increased concentration of folic acid (0.23% per 1 mg);
- Liepsna. Grapes with a pleasant taste of lingonberry jam
In addition to grapes, we offer:
- many varieties of lilies
- panicle and broadleaf hydrangeas
- exclusive peonies (!)
- strawberries of different varieties
- seedlings of raspberries, blackberries, plums, red-leaved hazel
- other decorative and fruit crops
- in spring always seedlings of watermelons and melons, as well as tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers
We also grow curiosities that will surprise you:
- yellow and orange watermelons
- insanely tasty and hot peppers
- white eggplants and round eggplants
- tomato potatoes
You can buy our products in our nursery or at exhibitions held in the Eurasia Exhibition and Convention Center, at visiting exhibitions and fairs.
We will help you turn your site into the place you have long dreamed of. We carry out landscape work and develop landscape design projects in St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region:
- project development, preparation of territories,
- planning of territories;
- planting plants of various sizes;
- arrangement of hedges;
- breakdown of flower beds:
- paving paths and areas;
- installation of retaining walls;
- arrangement of reservoirs;
- creating gazebos;
- vertical gardening;
- device mixborders;
- arrangement of lawns;
- treatment and protection of plants from diseases and pests
My name is Sergey Sadov. For many years now I have been growing grapes, watermelons and lilies in the harsh climate of the Northwest.
My passion for grapes started almost by accident. Many years ago I got three grape seedlings through barter. But then I did not take it seriously, considering the cultivation of grapes in our country as pampering, and, in order not to take up precious space on the site, I planted them in a new, untreated place.
Imagine my surprise when, three years later, while clearing this place for the foundation of the future house, I found in the grass two live bushes of grapes, and even with berries. Having tasted them, I was surprised - it was a new taste discovery for me: I have never met such shades of taste. Everything that I tasted before, having bought grapes in the store, only vaguely resembled the taste of these berries
As a person fascinated by plants, I began to study grapes and very soon found out that here, in the Leningrad Region, they have been cultivated for a long time, and even our friends are doing this. On their advice, I bought a few more seedlings and planted them in a greenhouse, so my friends grew grapes exclusively in greenhouses.
There was enough space in the greenhouse only for new seedlings, and those bushes that already grew on the site remained on the street. The new seedlings were already adults, so I received the first fruits in the greenhouse the next year after they were planted. But even then I drew attention to the fact that the bushes growing in the open field yielded no worse than the vine in the greenhouse, and the care for them was minimal: I only cut them off in the fall, sometimes even forgetting to cover for the winter.
All my subsequent experience with this crop suggests that growing grapes in the open field is technically much easier than growing in a greenhouse, and above all because in the open field you practically forget about diseases and pests of grapes.
Therefore, if you do not have a lot of time for viticulture, and if you do not set yourself the goal of obtaining ultra-high yields, growing grapes in the open field is your way.
However, of course, we have interesting varieties of grapes for protected ground.
Many years have passed since then, and now I continue to work with my family.
Landscape services in St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region
Popular by topic
The Timing Of Planting Seeds And Seedlings Of Vegetables, The Choice Of Fertilizing For Vegetables, The Right Compost
Alas, not only beginners, but also experienced gardeners often make mistakes that lead to irreparable consequences. And instead of a huge harvest of delicious vegetables and spicy herbs, in this case, they are often disappointed. Let's try to consider the most common violations of agricultural technology, leading to adverse consequences
Three in one teamWe named this article that way because we believe that in addition to the two of us, there is also a third assistant. This is our land.She is a living organism for us, and we treat her as a native member of our family. For twenty years of work on the earth, we felt for the first time the power of the fertile field created by our hands
Alexander Lazarev, Candidate of Biological Sciences, Senior Researcher at VIZR, talks about the basic rules for growing cabbage, cucumber and tomato seedlings
After a month, when the plants have 5-6 leaves, the seedlings can be planted in the ground. It turns out that the first batch should be planted around May 10-20. It is most convenient to use kohlrabi as a sealant for late white cabbage and cauliflower
In the late 90s, out of inexperience, we grew a huge amount of seedlings. In 1997, we raised seedlings: tomatoes - 116, peppers - 76, eggplants - 40 cups, and this year: tomatoes - 45, peppers - 18, eggplants - 14 cups. And the harvest is bigger