Table of contents:
Video: Petromash Firm, Greenhouses, Hotbeds, Showers And Equipment For Summer Cottages
2023 Author: Sebastian Paterson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 05:47
Greenhouses and hotbeds from the Petromash company
Address: St. Petersburg, Kozhevennaya line, 1-3
Phone: (812) 325-22-07 Display phones
Working hours: Mon.-Fri. from 9:00 to 17:00
Online store: www.petropromsnab.ru/shop
VK page: vk.com/club16921178
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/groups/270863566374707/
Products and prices: Price list
Shops of goods for summer cottages Landscape design studios
The firm "Petromash" manufactures and sells various metal products for garden
purposes: greenhouses and hotbeds made of polycarbonate, showers and sinks for summer cottages, water heaters, picnic goods (barbecues, smokehouses), snow-removing equipment, heaters
We supply products throughout the Russian Federation, as well as to large and small wholesale customers in St. Petersburg.
The Petromash company is a dynamically developing company, established in 2001. The company has its own production base on the Vasilievsky Island of St. Petersburg and has many years of experience in the field of metalworking. The warehouse and office are located in one place - on the territory of the production base.
We are glad to cooperate!
We invite trading companies and all interested parties to cooperate on mutually beneficial terms. We are ready to make a favorable price offer and guarantee high quality products.
Greenhouse "Solnechnaya" is a classic-shaped greenhouse with a gable roof made of a galvanized bent steel angle 1.5 mm thick. The basic set of polycarbonate greenhouses includes a door and a vent located on opposite ends of the frame. To cover the frame of the greenhouse made of Solnechnaya polycarbonate, you can use materials such as glass, cellular polycarbonate or foil. The Petromash company sells cellular polycarbonate 4 mm thick as a material for covering greenhouses.
The main characteristics of the frame of the "Solnechnaya"
greenhouse: - Width of the greenhouse: 2.35 meters;
- Greenhouse height: 2 meters;
- Greenhouse length: from 3.34 meters;
- Greenhouse lengthening step: 1, 1 meter;
- Greenhouse frame: galvanized bent steel corner 1.5 mm thick;
- Acceptable greenhouse cover: polycarbonate, glass, foil.
Can be equipped with partitions, additional doors and vents on the roof.
Features of the "Solnechnaya" greenhouse:
- The angle of inclination of the roof ensures even snow melting in winter.
- The distance between the posts is 55 centimeters, which ensures high rigidity of the greenhouse frame. Resistant to wind loads.
- Compactness. A complete set of disassembled greenhouses can be transported by car.
- Galvanized steel ensures a long life for the greenhouse.
- The optimal lengthening step of 1.1 meters of the frame will allow you to choose the length of the greenhouse for any area.
- The width of the greenhouse of 2.35 meters allows you to place two beds inside, which are convenient to handle.
- Large mounting screws. The greenhouse frame is assembled with M6 screws, and not with self-tapping screws and small screws that break with a screwdriver when tightened well.
The arched greenhouse is made of galvanized steel 1.5 mm thick (facades, power and load-bearing elements) and galvanized steel special profile with a thickness of 1.0 mm (arc elements). The basic set of polycarbonate greenhouses includes a door and a vent located on opposite ends of the frame. To cover the frame of an arched greenhouse made of "Petromash" polycarbonate, you can use materials such as: cellular polycarbonate or film. The Petromash company sells cellular polycarbonate 4 mm thick as a material for covering greenhouses.
The main characteristics of the frame of the arched greenhouse "Petromash":
- Width of the greenhouse: 2.8 meters;
- Greenhouse height: 2 meters;
- Greenhouse length: from 4 meters;
- Greenhouse lengthening step: 2 meters;
- Greenhouse frame: galvanized steel 1-1.5 mm;
- Acceptable greenhouse cover: polycarbonate, foil.
Features of the arched greenhouse "Petromash":
- The semicircular shape of the roof does not allow snow to accumulate in winter.
- The distance between the posts is 66 centimeters, which provides a high rigidity of the greenhouse frame.
- Trapezoidal frame reinforcements supporting the roof arch are positioned every 2 meters.
- A complete set of disassembled greenhouses can be transported by car. The largest detail is a 1.8 * door, 06 meters
- Galvanized steel ensures a long service life of the greenhouse.
- The optimal step of lengthening the frame of 2m will allow it to be covered with standard polycarbonate sheets. When the frame is covered with polycarbonate, an overlap of 0.1 meters is formed, which compensates for the possible unevenness of the foundation.
- A deep groove along the arc allows you to use the film to cover the frame (the film is fixed with a thick cord or rope along the groove), and also enhances the rigidity of the arc element (there are 6 longitudinal stiffeners in total on the arc).
- The width of the greenhouse is 2.8 meters, allowing you to place two or three beds inside, which are convenient to handle.
- The greenhouse frame is assembled with M6 screws, and not with self-tapping screws and small screws that break with a screwdriver when tightened well.
The arched arc greenhouse is made of galvanized steel 0.8 mm thick. Designed for one bed. It is intended for growing cucumbers, salads, medium-sized root crops, vegetable marrows, etc.
Main characteristics of the greenhouse frame:
- Greenhouse width: 1 meter;
- Greenhouse height: 1 meter;
- Greenhouse length: 5 meters;
- Greenhouse frame: galvanized steel 0.8 mm;
- Acceptable greenhouse cover: film.
Outdoor shower for garden cottages The
outdoor shower for garden cottages is an opportunity to enjoy a hot shower in the country at any time. It is enough to fill the container with water and plug in the shower. As soon as the water in the tank heats up, the power will turn off automatically and the shower will go into the mode of storing heated water.
The cab is made of a high-quality corner with a side of 32 millimeters and a thickness of 4 millimeters and painted with powder paint. Dimensions: sides 0.8 meters, height 2.20 meters. The water tank is a 220 liter plastic barrel. Shower walls can be covered with PVC coated fabric (wind and moisture resistant) or opaque white polycarbonate. A tubular electric heater (TEN) with a capacity of 1.25 kW is installed in the water tank with an auto-shutdown sensor when the water temperature reaches 50 degrees.
For an additional fee, a water level can be installed in the shower barrel. This will allow you to fill the barrel incompletely and monitor the water level when using the shower.
An outdoor shower for a summer residence can be transported in a car. The shower is delivered unassembled and consists of 4 packing places
. Dachny washbasin
Produced in 2 modifications:
Dachny washbasin "Wet asphalt" with a plastic sink and an ElBet water heater "Dachny"
washbasin "White" with a stainless sink and a water heater " ElBET-17 "Curbstone
measuring 43 x 50 x 130 cm is made of galvanized steel and painted with powder paint. We manufacture washbasins for summer cottages in white and beige colors, as well as in the colors "Antique copper" and "Wet asphalt".
At a height of 80 cm from the floor, there is an overhead sink, which can be either plastic or stainless steel. The back wall of the washbasin, which rises above the sink, is intended for installing a water heater or a washbasin tank on it. You have the opportunity to purchase not only plastic water heaters and tanks, but also Petromash stainless steel water heaters produced by our company.
Braziers and cauldrons
Dryers for mushrooms, vegetables and fruits
Dryer for mushrooms, vegetables and fruits "Ryzhik Super" is made of steel with subsequent powder coating. Has five trays for drying 30x30 centimeters, made of metal mesh. The design is based on a fan complemented by a 750 W * ceramic heating block. The stream of heated air that has passed through the ceramic heating block is directed through the divider onto the trays, thus drying takes place.
The product dries up, evenly releasing moisture; a gentle drying regime is observed. The ceramic heating block consumes less electricity and has a higher heating capacity. In addition, the ceramic block reaches the design temperature almost immediately after turning on the dryer. Thus, the "Ryzhik Super" dryer for mushrooms, vegetables and fruits on the basis of a ceramic heating block allows you to process food faster and safer, and most importantly - cheaper. Using the "Ryzhik Super" dryer for mushrooms and fruits, you can prepare a large amount of mushrooms, fruits and herbs for the winter.
Snow removal equipment
"Petromash" offers a wide range of cleaning equipment. The production of shovels and engines as raw materials uses hard or cold-worked rolled aluminum alloys with a thickness of 1.5 millimeters (at the request of the customer, you can buy shovels for snow from 2mm rolled products). The assortment is large and allows you to buy classic shape snow shovels with three sides, in particular, as well as a snow shovel that fits in the trunk of a car. As well as single-breasted snow shovels, snow shovels with a bottom entry and wide shovels, suitable for cleaning large areas. The winter range includes an ice ax scraper, which is convenient for clearing stubborn snow, as well as cleaning steps and staircases from ice. We use galvanized steel with a thickness of 0.55 millimeters for the production of scoops. The range includes classic T-handled scoops as well as long-handled scoops and tipping scoops.
Most gardeners planted only little by little - as a result, it is simply not possible to provide themselves with vegetables, berries and fruits for the whole long winter with a small plot size. Nevertheless, there is still a way out - to increase the yield of cultivated crops, which is quite possible with proper agricultural technology
This is a plant with a beautiful name Phacelia ( Phacelia ) beekeepers, farmers, flower growers have long been revered. “Queen of the Nectar Ball” - this title was given to her by connoisseurs, and one of the most subtle connoisseurs and singers of the beauties of Russian nature Mikhail Prishvin called the heroine of his lyric work Phaselia
Planting cherries in the Non-Black Earth Region is best on the slopes of hills of the southern or southwestern exposure, in places protected from the wind and provided with a thick snow cover in winter. You should avoid placing it in closed depressions ( hollows ). And on the north side, it is desirable to have protection from unfavorable climatic conditions ( the wall of the house, a number of winter-hardy trees, etc. ). It is better to form plantin
Creation of fountains at dachas and estatesThere is something fascinating, mysterious in the play of water jets rising into the sky: it seems that heaven and earth unite in them, and time dissolves … But its inexorable run does not pass without leaving a trace, remaining, like a mirage of past times, in beautiful works of art - fountains, giving delight, tranquility, comfort, peace of mind and hope for the future
The company Russian Greenhouses offers a huge selection of greenhouses made of polycarbonate of its own production. Storage, delivery, installation