Table of contents:
- School of Design "DH", professional training in landscape design
- School of Landscape Design "DH" offers training on cruises:
Video: DH Landscape Design School
+7 (960) 283 45 15
School of Design "DH", professional training in landscape design
St. Petersburg, Prospect KIM, 1
Tel.: +7 (960) 283-45-15 Show phone
E-mail: [email protected]
Working hours: from 10.00 to 22.00
Plant nurseries Stores of goods for summer cottages Landscape design studios
School of Landscape Design "DH" offers training on cruises:
Landscaping. Professional course
Duration of training: Stage I, 9 months - 400 ac. h.
II stage, 9 months - 248 ac. hours.
Mode of study: 3 times a week.
Cost of the course: Stage I - 118,000 rubles. II stage - 98,000 rubles payment in stages
Start of Classes: September 2019 The
professional course in landscape design at the DH School is an effective way to get a new profession. Learning from scratch.
The course program includes everything a modern designer needs: basics of drawing and composition, styles of landscape art, basics of composition, design principles, AutoCad, Autodesk 3d MAX and Realtime Landscaping Architect. It is possible to obtain a state master's degree in design.
40% of the program consists of practical exercises: trips to measure objects, to nurseries, practical work in the classroom.
The school provides students with the opportunity to take part in various promotions, specialized exhibitions and other events of a city scale.
Landscaping. Intensive course
Duration of study: 4 months - 320 ac. hours.
Mode of study: 4 times a week.
Cost of the course: 109,000 rubles.
Beginning of classes: February 2020
This course is specially designed for those who want to master the new demanded profession of a landscape designer as soon as possible. Learning from scratch.
For 4 months of intensive under the guidance of highly qualified teachers and practicing designers, students will learn the basic rules of landscaping and landscaping of the site, the peculiarities of working with plants, study the styles of gardening art, the basics of composition, the principles of developing a design project, master the skills of manual project submission and drawing in computer program AutoCAD.
The result of the training is a course design project of a private site.
You can continue your studies at the II stage of the Professional Course in Landscape Design.
Landscaping. We design our own garden
2.5 months - 80 academic hours
Lesson schedule: 2 times a week
Course cost: 21000 rubles.
You can join the group until March 26
The course of landscape design of the site is intended for people who are keen on arranging a suburban economy; for those who want to create a professional design project for a summer cottage with their own hands.
In the course program:
- Basics of landscape design
- Plants that are suitable for the climate and soils of the North-West
- Technologies and materials in modern country landscape design
- Creation of a summer cottage project under the guidance of a teacher, an experienced practicing landscape designer
- Technical issues arising from the implementation of the finished project
- Saving money in the production of landscaping.
• a ready-made professional design project of a summer cottage with a work plan and an estimate
• new knowledge
• design experience
This course at the DH design school ends with an open presentation of the final work and the issuance of an
for landscape designers
13 lessons - 52 ac. hours.
Mode of study: 1 - 2 times a week
Cost of the course: 16000 rubles.
is being recruited. We
teach from scratch to a confident level!
You will learn how to develop design and working documentation (master plan, dendroplane, planting and center drawings, drainage system and storm sewer drawings, electricity and water supply of the site, territory balance and paving specifications), correctly draw up and print drawings.
Classes are held in a computer class equipped with modern equipment and the necessary programs.
In the course program:
- Acquaintance with the program interface. Settings. Drawing elements.
- Basic drawing techniques
- Properties of objects. Editing objects.
- Layers are general concepts. Working with layers. Grouping objects by layers.
- Hatching. Text.
- Dimensions. Dimension styles modified using the Properties palette.
Working with tabbed sheets.
- Organization of interactions with external applications. Translation of drawings from AutoCAD to PDF, JPG. Printing out.
- Registration of landscape design drawings (types of lines, hatching, tables, symbols, etc.)
A trip for landscape designers, nature lovers and flower lovers. The fantastic world of the Dutch spring, accompanied by a professional designer
May 5 - 9, 2019
Amsterdam, Utrecht (Netherlands)
Tulip festival, parks, author's gardens
- Park Keukenhof. A park with a total area of 32 hectares, on the territory of which 4.5 thousand tulips of 100 different varieties bloom.
- Appeltern Gardens. 190 small model gardens that demonstrate the possibilities of modern gardening art.
- Bloemenmarkt flower market. The world's only floating blooming market dating back to the 17th century.
- De Haar Castle and parks. The largest castle in the Netherlands. A beautiful architectural structure of the 16th century, a picturesque masterpiece of architecture: hanging bridges, towers, spiers, defensive ditches and impregnable walls.
- Walking around Amsterdam. This city is unique in everything: architecture, abundance of bicycles on city streets, customs and laws. Amsterdam is a city of freedom, museums and flowers.
For inquiries by phone: +7 (960) 283-45-15 Show phone
- Learning from scratch without prior preparation
- Author's methods, the optimal combination of theory and practice
- Thoughtful programs: nothing superfluous - everything you need
- High level and relevance of knowledge
- Experienced teachers-practitioners
- Possibility to choose morning or evening teaching time
- Convenient location of the school
- Step-by-step payment.