Table of contents:
Video: Treatment Of Hypertension, Liver Cysts And Gallstone Disease With Herbal Preparations
"BOUQUET" OF DISEASES - HOW TO BE WITH IT?
Of course, the very first commandment of any treatment is - do not harm yourself! If it so happens that you need to simultaneously treat the liver for cysts and stones in the gallbladder and regulate blood pressure, lowering it, then this should be done carefully, and, of course, not with pills.
Low or high blood pressure in the body indicates a change in vascular tone. In particular, the narrowing or expansion of the vessel walls can be influenced by atmospheric pressure. When the atmospheric pressure decreases, the blood pressure in the blood vessels rises, and vice versa. The vasoconstriction or dilation also depends on the entry of calcium, potassium and magnesium into the cells. In this regard, it is important to use such treatment in order to increase the elasticity of blood vessels, cleanse them of fat and lime deposits, and improve metabolism.
Medicines used to treat hypertension are often calcium antagonists. They control the level of blood pressure, but, unfortunately, have side effects - they remove potassium, magnesium, zinc ions, B vitamins from the body.
One of the simple home remedies for hypertension is to rub 350 g of garlic in a jar with a wooden or porcelain spoon.and take from the bottom 200 g of mass. Then it is poured in 200 ml of ethyl alcohol and kept in a closed vessel in the dark for 12 days. The finished medicine is taken 20 minutes before meals with 1/4 cup of warm milk. The treatment should be carried out according to the three-time reception scheme - before breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the first breakfast, take 1 drop of medicine, with each new intake add one drop with an increase of up to 15 drops (before dinner on the 5th day). In the breakfast of the 6th day of taking the medicine, 15 drops are again taken, and in the next steps they are reduced drop by drop. As a result, before dinner on the 10th day, only 1 drop is taken. The next 11 day, they drink 24 drops in breakfast, and then drink 25 drops each until the medicine ends. The course of treatment is repeated at least after 6 years.
One of the reasons for high blood pressure may be an excess of ordinary table salt in the body, so you should pay attention to the fact that the daily salt intake does not exceed 0.5-1 g. It is better to undersalt food than oversalt.
Treatment for high blood pressure should be comprehensive. Useful salads and beetroot vinaigrette, beet juice mixed with other vegetable juices and honey, pumpkin dishes, be sure to include onions in the diet. Try to choose the most effective means and methods for yourself. Do not use the same remedy for a long time (more than three weeks). Apple cider vinegar lowers blood pressure well - 2 teaspoons per glass of water.
In case of bouts of hypertension, you need to wet your socks with vinegar essence diluted with water 1: 1, and put on overnight, wrapping your legs.
A pinch of crushed motherwort or marsh plant powder for 1 intake once a day helps well.
Pay attention to such a plant as meadowsweet, popularly called meadowsweet, spirea. It grows in damp places: along the banks of rivers, ponds, streams. It blooms in July-August, many are familiar with its white or cream-colored umbrellas, which have a very fragrant honey smell. This plant must be prepared during the flowering period along with the leaves, crushed and dried. When treating, take 1 tbsp. l. herbs in a glass of boiling water and insist for 30-40 minutes. High blood pressure decreases 3-40 minutes after you drink 1 glass of infusion. If this is not enough, then you can repeat the procedure in 2-3 hours. The pressure not only normalizes, but, which is especially important, stabilizes for a long time.
Another recipe: grind a tablespoon of buckwheat and pour a glass of kefir overnight, drink everything in the morning, then repeat the same grinding and infusion procedure, and drink kefir in the evening.
A vegetable oil compress, which should be applied while lying down, very sharply lowers blood pressure, and monitor the pressure all the time.
It is necessary to increase the amount of vegetable oils in the diet and reduce the volume of animals. At home, hypertension is also treated with the use of many herbal infusions and berries. For example, common lingonberry. In folk medicine, juice from its berries is used for mild forms of hypertension.
Valerian infusion or broth - 10 g of roots and rhizomes pour 1 cup boiling water, boil for 30 minutes, leave for two hours. Drink 1-2 tablespoons 3-4 times a day after meals. To prepare the broth, crushed material (the length of particles should be no more than 3 mm), pour 300 ml of water, boil for 15 minutes, cool, filter. Drink 1/2 cup three times a day after meals. Valerian also works in powder form. Take 2 g of powder three times a day. Treatment with valerian is long-term, since the effect develops slowly.
Calendula officinalis. Used vodka tincture. To do this, 100 ml of vodka requires 4-5 tbsp. l. flowers of calendula. Insist one week. Take 20-30 drops three times a day, for a long time.
Potatoes. In case of hypertension, baked potatoes "in uniforms" are eaten together with the peel, it contains a lot of potassium, and it lowers the systolic pressure. It is even easier and more useful to use a decoction of potato peelings (without sprouts and greens) - 2 handfuls per 1 liter. boiling water, cook for 20 minutes. Drink without restrictions.
Red clover. Inflorescences are used for medicinal purposes. Brew a tablespoon with a glass of boiling water, leave for 30 minutes, drink half a glass three times a day.
Beet juice with honey (equally) is recommended to drink with hypertension in a tablespoon 4-5 times a day, 2-3 weeks for a course of treatment. Decoction of dried fruits of black currant: pour 2 tablespoons of dried fruits with a glass of hot water, boil for 10 minutes over low heat, leave for 1 hour, drain. Drink a decoction per day, heal for three weeks. At the same time, it is necessary to take measures to cleanse the gallbladder from stones.
Clearing the gallbladder from stones
Prolonged stress loads, mental shocks, negative emotions (fear, anger, despondency) prevent the emptying of the gallbladder. This leads to stagnation of bile, inflammation, slag accumulation and stone formation.
It is necessary to start the treatment of this disease with preventive measures that prevent the formation of stones in the gallbladder. First of all, this concerns nutrition. Food should be free of meat, lard, fish, alcohol, less salt. A heating pad should be placed on the liver area. It is important to act on the cause of the disease. The liver and bile ducts can be affected by parasites - Trichomonas, chlamydia, lamblia, etc. In addition, due to the lack of silicon in the body, calcification of the walls of the biliary tract can occur.
The main reason for the formation and loss of stones from the liver into the gallbladder is a deficiency of silicon and a high concentration of bilirubin. Insufficient cleansing of bilirubin from the blood is aggravated by a heavy load on the liver due to toxins entering the blood from the intestines, since food in the intestines is not digested due to the vital activity of parasites. To eliminate the cause of the disease, you should take care of cleaning the body. To do this, against the background of daily gentle warming up in a steam room, vegetarian nutrition, saturation of the body with silicon, the liver function indicator - bilirubin - is brought to 18-20. Blood with such an indicator of bilirubin easily destroys the smallest parasites.
To free the liver from stones, special herbs are taken
· To cleanse the liver and ducts from stones within one and a half months it is necessary to eat a forest rowan. During the day, eat two glasses of fresh mountain ash with anything: bread, tea, sugar.
· To improve bile secretion, a good folk remedy has long been considered wormwood powder, 0.5 g per day from 13 to 15 hours. An infusion of wormwood herb can be drunk half an hour before meals at least three times a day. A teaspoon of the herb is infused in a glass of boiling water for 20 minutes. You can use bitter wormwood in powder form, 0.5 g (1 pinch) three times a day.
In summer it is especially convenient to use a decoction or juice of fresh leaves and stems of creeping wheatgrass, drink half or a whole glass of liquid a day. Collect and dry wheatgrass rhizomes, pour a tablespoon of them with a glass of boiling water, boil for 5 minutes. Drink in three doses throughout the day.
· Dandelion medicinal, leaves and roots, pour a glass of boiling water over a teaspoon of raw materials. Boil for 10 minutes. Drink 1 to 2 glasses a day. · Powder of the mucous walls of chicken stomachs dissolves and removes gallstones.
· Strong green tea is an excellent prophylactic against the formation of stones in the liver, kidneys and bladder.
· Strawberries (berries and leaves). Drink berries and leaf tea without dosage as anti-inflammatory, tonic, reliable and safe remedy. If the gallbladder is clogged with stones, wild strawberry jam can be a successful remedy. Take before meals, first 1 teaspoon three times a day, adding 1 teaspoon daily per reception for 8 days. Wash down with tea made from strawberry leaves. Repeat until a liter jar of jam ends, but drink tea from strawberry leaves for three months.
· Calendula (flowers) as an anti-inflammatory and absorbent agent in the form of a decoction of 1 tbsp. spoons in a glass. Drink 2-3 tbsp. spoons three times a day or take a tincture (25%) 30 drops.
· An available remedy for the treatment of gallstone disease is a decoction of rosehip roots. Boil the roots in a kettle (a glass of roots for 1.5-2 liters of water) for an hour, then insist for half an hour and drink half a glass three times a day.
· Juniper berries are well clear liver, a few berries a day will help you to overcome the disease.
· Cinquefoil goose is taken in the form of a decoction of one tablespoon of raw materials in a glass of milk - 2-3 tbsp. spoons three times a day. Acts as a cleansing, pain reliever.
· Black radish - grate and squeeze. Combine juice with honey 1: 1. Take the first two days for a quarter of a glass of drink, the next two days - for a third of a glass, then half a glass - and so on until a full glass. Then for another two weeks, drink a full glass.
· Infusion of herbs oregano. It is prepared by infusing a tablespoon of dry herbs in a glass of boiling water. Drink three times a day.
· 5 teaspoons of dried woodlice herb insist 4 hours in a glass of boiling water and drink during the day. Juice is prepared from fresh grass, which, sweetened with honey, is taken in a tablespoon before meals 4-6 times a day.
· Infusion of crushed burdock leaves (dry ones are taken in a ratio of 1:10 to water) or roots (a tablespoon per glass, infused in a thermos for 4 hours). Take a glass twice a day.
· In case of cholelithiasis , red beet juice helps well. After rubbing the beets, squeeze through cheesecloth, allow to settle for at least four hours and drink half a glass, if there is no hypotension or other contraindications. Drink in the morning on an empty stomach for three weeks, then take a break for a week. After three courses, the stones dissolve and go away. For large stones, treatment takes a longer period. Boiled beets are eaten in the morning in 2-3 tablespoons, which also helps dissolve stones, but more slowly.
· If you drink a tincture of horseradish leaves for 1 tbsp. l. three times a day half an hour before meals, then you can gradually get rid of a large number of stones in the gallbladder in four months. They dissolve gradually and come out painlessly. All treatment required 5 liters of tincture.
A calmer way of treating the disease is a decoction of oats, which is prepared from one glass of grains in 1 liter of boiling water. It is necessary to boil for one hour and drink the broth warm during the day. The course is 40 days.
· In the morning on an empty stomach, they drink prepared cranberry juice, as much as possible - from one to three liters. This promotes movement, forcing stones. But this can cause painful sensations.
Treating liver cysts
And now, briefly about the principles and methods of treating liver cysts, taking into account the existing "bouquet" of diseases. This treatment is carried out simultaneously with the help of immunogenic herbs using against their background, in alternation, herbal poisons - cytostatics - hemlock, aconite, fly agaric, and others.
The cyst can be treated with individual poisonous herbs - tinctures or powders alternate in time: for example, hemlock tinctures are prescribed for one or three weeks, then there may be fly agaric powder, but in this case the body may not accept the fly agaric due to liver disease. But you can try. In case of unpleasant sensations, you must stop taking it. Then they take a tincture of aconite for three weeks, etc. Then the cycle of treatment is repeated.
· Hemlock, tincture of herbs or roots or stems in a ratio of 1: 1 with vodka adopted on 5 drops twice daily before meals.
· Amanita is taken 0.2 g twice a day with tea.
· Aconite is prepared in the same ratio as hemlock, taken three drops twice.
· Greater celandine - use roots and grass during flowering, fresh juice of leaves, stems. Take 1-3 drops of juice with a little tea. A 10% vodka tincture is prepared from the grass and roots. Drink 20-30 drops per 1 tbsp. water twice a day.
· Help the patient and pine nuts in the form of infusion, broth, tincture (1: 1) on vodka. Drink 30 drops 3-4 times a day before meals.
· Common wormwood (Chernobyl). It is necessary to prepare an alcoholic (vodka) tincture of the root: 20 g per 100 ml, 1 tsp is taken. (25 drops) twice a day.
· Aspen bark in the form of powder, 0.3-0.5 g, 3 times a day is one of the universal remedies.
· Decoction of thistle roots with ingestion of infusion of flowering aerial parts and leaves. Alternate - 5 days broth, 5 days infusion. The broth is prepared from 1 tablespoon of roots in a glass of boiling water for half an hour, take 1 tbsp. l. 3-4 times daily before meals. The infusion is prepared from 1 tbsp. l. aboveground part in a glass of boiling water for 15 minutes. Take it the same way.
· Grass erythematosus in the form of an infusion of 1 tablespoon per glass of boiling water. Drink half a glass of glass twice a day.