Video: Herbal Treatment For Allergic Rhinitis
Allergies are usually associated with slagging of the liver. It is necessary to help the body in rejecting toxins, then the effectiveness of the measures used will be much higher. Doctors call rhinitis vasomotor if it is associated with an autonomic disorder, and in cases where there is an increased sensitivity to some kind of dust, smell, etc., they also attribute it to an allergic direction.
Vasomotor rhinitis can be treated first by cleansing the intestines and at the same time taking herbs that have an antiseptic, antimicrobial and antipyretic effect: tansy - 0.5 g, wormwood - 0.2 g, cloves - 0.5 g. It is better to take all the components at once. Must be taken before meals. On the first day - 1 dose, on the second - twice a day, and then three times a day.
It is useful to cleanse the body according to the principle of "general cleaning": 1st week - enema every day, 2nd week - every other day. In this case, it is necessary to abandon for this time everything that interferes with the work of the liver.
Weaker herbs can be used that have a preventive and supportive effect. Caraway in the form of powder - 0.5 g, calendula flowers - 1 g, calamus rhizomes - 0.5 g. The scheme for using this mixture of herbs is the same.
• Licorice root has a high antiallergic activity. Use either a decoction of it or a syrup added to tea. Infusion or powder of elecampane roots - 0.5 g, take three times a day.
• To help free the liver from toxins, take the roots and fruits of rose hips and dandelion roots in equal proportions and after grinding a tablespoon of the mixture, brew a glass of boiling water, preferably in a thermos overnight. Take a glass throughout the day.
• Calendula inflorescences have a strong anti-allergic and anti-rhinitis effect. It is necessary to insist 1 tbsp. l. calendula flowers in half a glass of boiling water and take 1 tbsp. l. 2-3 times a day. At the same time, you can insist 2 days of calendula inflorescence in 70% alcohol 1: 3, add vegetable oil to the tincture in a ratio of 1: 7, warm up in a water bath for 3-4 hours and instill 2-3 drops into the nose.
• Pour 1 tbsp. l. dry or fresh inflorescences and leaves of nettle 1 cup boiling water, insist, wrapped, half an hour, take half a glass 3-4 times a day.
• Pour 2 tbsp. l. chopped celery roots 1 cup boiling water, leave for 1 hour and drink during the day.
• Pour 1 tbsp. l. chopped hop cones with a glass of boiling water, heat in a water bath for 15-30 minutes, take 2 tbsp during the day. l. 4-5 times a day. At the same time rinse the rashes with broth.
• Burlap is a good cleanser for the body. Pour 3 tbsp. l. turn herbs 1 cup boiling water, heat 15 minutes in a water bath and take half a glass 2 times a day.
• Pour 1 tbsp. l. chopped strawberry leaves 1 tbsp. boiling water, leave for half an hour and drink during the day.
• Pour 2 tbsp. l. dry raspberry flowers 1 cup boiling water and insist 1 hour, drink during the day.
• Pour a liter jar of rye bran with 4 liters of boiling water, leave for 4 hours, wrapped, and strain the infusion into a bath, which should be taken for 20 minutes. Take such baths every day for two weeks.
Helps eliminate toxins from the body of the field horsetail. Steep a tablespoon of chopped herb and drink half a glass three times daily after meals.
Use wild rosemary to cleanse the body of harmful microorganisms. Brew one teaspoon of the crushed plant with two glasses of boiling water and, after an hour of infusion, drink a glass throughout the day.
It will not be difficult to use celandine infusion. A tablespoon of herbs is infused in a glass of boiling water for 30 minutes; take a tablespoon three times a day. Take peppermint infusion in the same way.
To speed up the healing process, you can use the instillation into the nose of a solution prepared from two furacilin tablets dissolved in a glass of water with added diphenhydramine (1 ampoule for injection). The mixture is instilled as often as possible, tilting the head to one side or the other, so that the solution falls into the sinuses. Initially, the procedure is performed every 15 minutes, then every hour, on the second and third days - every 2-3 hours. The liquid that has got into the mouth must be spit out and freshly buried again. At the same time, a large amount of viscous phlegm is observed to escape, and on the third day, even with very severe nasal congestion, it will become much easier for you.
In case of allergic diseases, it is useful to chew honeycomb 2-3 times (or more often) a day for 10-15 minutes.
Choose from the listed treatments several of those that are available to you, and use them in turn, without staying on each longer than two, at most three weeks. But even after a visible improvement and stabilization of this condition, try not to stop treatment for another 2-3 months, since the process of liver healing is not short-term. It is important that it be systematic, then the result of your efforts will be fixed for a long time.